1. New pots and pans. I guess I didn’t realize how bad the pots and pans that I have been using. But my husband finally insisted that we get pans that our food no longer sticks to. We found these Emeril anadized pans and so far I love them. I can’t believe how sticky my previous nonstick pans had gotten.
2. Homemade Bread. I also got a bread machine this week! I have made a few loaves of homemade bread and the family seems to be liking it. This come after I have been continually frustrated looking in the bread aisle for a good, whole grain bread without alot of chemicals and sweetners.
3. Beef. We are stick working on the beef supply that my mom brought to us. Since we very rarely eat beef, this has been a fun change to our usual menu.
4. Pumperknickle bread. So this favorite is more from my husband as this bread is not gluten free. I found pumperknickle bread this week! Pumperknickle bread is great because it is rated as low on the GI index so it helps keep your body in a fat burning zone. My husband also says that it tastes good!
5. Workouts outside. I just can’t get over the joy of working out outside. I love the feeling of beginning a workout in the dark and watching the sun come up as we sweat. I wish we could bootcamp outside all year!